Saturday, December 22, 2012

Birthday Card Using Angelina By Mo Manning

Well, I just finished my cookies and I have a box of assorted cards that I am giving my niece for X-mas.  So I took some photos before I wrapped them up.  I still haven't figured out the best way to shoot my photos, so that is still a work in process.  The first card is a birthday card using the Mo Manning image Angelina.  I just love this stamp.  


Inside Sentiment: How do you wrap a hug? Happy Birthday


Paper: X-Press It Blending Card, Stampin Up Marina Mist & Basic Black
Photo Corner Punch - Stampin Up "retired"
Glossy Accents on the Balloons
Dress & Balloons: B91, B93, B95, B97, B00
Shoes & Shadowing: C7, C5, C3, C1, Blender Pen
Skin: E000, E00, E21, R20
Hair: E30, E31, E33

I will be posting more cards as I have the time.  
That's it for now...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment...
I love hearing from you and checking out your blog.