Monday, December 24, 2012

Get Well Card Using Pure Innocence Freckles

For today's card I used  a Pure Innocence image called "Freckles".  I love these images because they are easy to color with Copic Markers.  Also, their clothes just beg to be paper pieced.  They bring back memories of my childhood playing with paper dolls.  Do they even make them anymore?  I guess I am dating myself!  Anyways this is a very simple card.


  
Inside of Card: Get Well Soon

Paper: X-Press It Blending Card & Just some yellow and orange cardstock I had in my stash
Skin: E00, E000, E21, R20
Hair: E21, E23, E25, E27
Pants: YR02, YR04, YR07, YR09
Shoes & Shadowing: W00, W1, W3, W5, W7, Blender Pen

That's it for today...until next time.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment...
I love hearing from you and checking out your blog.