Sunday, December 30, 2012

MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge Using PI Blowing Bubbles

Well, I am finding out more and more things working on my blog.  I think I have finally figured out how to link an image to my blog.  So that should make things a little easier listing the products I used.  My card today was made for the My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge.  If you want to learn more about the challenge click HERE.  A new challenge is posted every Wednesday on the forum at Splitcoaststampers under My Favorite Things.  This is the first challenge that I started participating in.  The nice thing is you don't have to use MFT products.  Below is this week's sketch.


For my card I used the PI image Blowing Bubbles.  I flipped the sketch and added a border of butterflies.  A girl needs a little bling, so I added some Stickles to her hair clip.  There also is some Glossy Accents to the bubbles.  I am pleased with how my card turned out.  The MME Dolled UP pattern paper is one of my favorites.



Inside Sentiment:
May your day bubble over with fun
Happy Birthday



  

Paper: X-Press It Blending Card, SU Night of Navy, Kraft
Pattern Paper: MME "Dolled Up"
Glossy Accents
Pearls & Stickles
Skin: E000, E00, E21, R20
Hair: E11, E13, E15, E17
Skirt & Socks: B91, B93, B95, B97
Shoes: W3, W5, W7
Grass: YG61, YG63, YG 67
Bubbles: B00, B000

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment...
I love hearing from you and checking out your blog.