Saturday, January 12, 2013

Beat the Blues + Birds = Blue Birds / Two New Challenges


Today's card is for two different challenges.  The first is for Cute Card Thursday - Challenge 251 Beat the Blues.  The challenge is to make something that is blue, helps you beat the blues, or is humorous.  The second challenge is for Chocolate, Coffee & Cards - Challenge 30 For the Birds.  Quite simply anything regarding birds.  So "beat the blues" + "birds" = bluebirds.  When you see my card you will understand my play on words!




I've had this stamp from Whipper Snapper Designs for quite a while.  I hadn't had an occasion to use it yet, so both challenges offered up the chance to dust it off and ink it up!


Pattern Paper: SU - something that was in my stash
Birds: B91, B93, B95, B97, YR04, YR07, YR09, Y02, Y04, Y18
Branch / Flowers: E43, E44, E47, RV02, RV04, RV06, YG61, YG63, YG67
Butterfly: Y04, Y18, W5, W7









Please leave a comment!
I would love to hear from you...

Until next time.

1 comment:

  1. This card is so sweet. I love the image and your coloring is Awesome....TFS....

    ReplyDelete

Please comment...
I love hearing from you and checking out your blog.