Friday, January 18, 2013

MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge #107

Things here have been rather busy.  That means I don't get to spend as much time in my little corner in the basement that I craft in.  But late yesterday afternoon I was able to get down and make a card for the My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge.  To get more info  and see the posted cards you can check out the MFT forum at Splitcoast Stampers.  


Here is the sketch for this week.




Here is my card.




For today's card I used the PI image "Freckles".  I also distressed the edges of the pattern paper using Antique Linen Distress Ink.  Now on Thursdays MFT is posting MFT Academy.  This week was coloring with PrimaColor pencils.  One of the things Inge did with her card was add a flourish around her image.  I thought that was a really neat look, so I did it here on the newsprint pattern paper.  It might be hard to see in the photo since I used the Antique Linen Distress Ink.  It is a very subtle look that I think sets off the image.  Here are the details for today's card.

Stamps: PI "Freckles" & Stamps of Life - Small Flourish
Pattern Paper: MME "Moments"
Skin: E000, E00, E21, R20
Hair: E30, E31, E33, E35
Pants: B91, B93, B95, B97
Shoes: C3, C5, C7, C9







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment...
I love hearing from you and checking out your blog.