Thursday, February 7, 2013

Dutch Dare Card Challenge #203 "Be Mine"

With Valentine's Day almost upon us the Dutch Dare Card Challenge theme this week is "Be Mine".  This week's sponsor is the The Paper Shelter.  I hope you have a chance to check out the challenge this week and play along with the design team!  For my card I used The Paper Shelter digi stamp "Romantic Mailbox".  I colored the image with my copics, added  glossy accents to the heart on the mailbox and put a little white highlight on the hearts with a gel pen.  The ribbon was something I picked up years ago in the dollar bin at Michaels.  I decided to use the ribbon instead of adding a sentiment.






Stamp: The Paper Shelter Digi "Romantic Mailbox"
Paper: X-Press It Blending Card, SU Regal Rose & Cherry Cobbler
Puches: Martha Stewart Edge Punch "Lace Hearts", SU Photo Corner Punch (retired)
Ribbon: Michaels Dollar Bin
Glossy Accents & White Gel Pen
Mailbox: W3, W4, W5, R24, R27, R29, E43, E44, E47, 100
Flower: YG61, YG63, YG67, Y13, Y17
Shadows: W00

Until next time...







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment...
I love hearing from you and checking out your blog.