Thursday, April 18, 2013

Dutch Dare Challenge - Anything But A Card!

Well, today at the Dutch Dare Card Challenge the design team's challenge was to come up with "Anything But A Card".  Our sponsor this week is Bugaboo Stamps and as you can guess I love the really cute images they have.  I picked "Rottweiler Puppy - Hello" to add as a tag to my treat box.  My niece's 4 month old pup broke his back leg, so he is running around with a big cast.  It doesn't seem to bother him much, but we are going to send him a treat box filled with doggie bones.  




I colored the image with my Copics and punched him out using Stampin' Up Circle & Scallop Circle punches.  




For the back of the tag I stamped "Woof" as my sentiment.






The box was made using the Stampin' Up "Mini Milk Carton Die" using The Paper Studio "Spoiled Rotten" paper. There are lots of videos on You Tube, but the best video I have seen is by Stampin' Up demonstrator Dawn Olchefske of Dostamping.

Here is Dawn's video:




 I hope you can join us this week.  I can't wait to see what you come up with.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment...
I love hearing from you and checking out your blog.