Thursday, July 25, 2013

Dutch Dare Challenge #227 - Stitches

Summer is just flying by and been really busy.  These last couple of week's I haven't had much time card making.  My brother in law goes to a camp for people with disabilities in July, so last week there was a lot of running to get him there each morning and pick him up.  Next week he stays overnight for a week, so he takes a week worth of everything and it all needs to be labeled.  Once August rolls in things should settle down.  Well, on to this week's challenge at the Dutch Dare.  Our challenge this week is Stitches.  I don't have a lot of space, so I rarely use my sewing machine, but I brought it out for this challenge and also got all my mending done in the process.  Our sponsor this week is Sassy Studio Designs, so I hope you will be able to join us and show us your stitches.  My card uses the Sassy Studio Designs image "Tinkerbell Honey".  I colored her with copics and fussy cut her out.  I used Stickles on the wings and the sentiment is from MFT's "My Favorite Sentiments" set.  The papers are from Ki Growing Garden 6x6 pack that I picked up at Walmart.  I did a zigzag stitch on the blue paper in white thread and a straight stitch on my sentiment piece in green.


Here is my card...


 Thanks for stopping by...

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous Linda, I like the adorable image and the design.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete

Please comment...
I love hearing from you and checking out your blog.