Sunday, September 1, 2013

Card Using Whipper Snapper Designs "Stephaine"

Hello everyone,  today I have a card using Whipper Snapper Design's "Stephaine".  This is one of the first stamps I ever bought from them - and one of my favorites.  If you never been to the Whipper Snapper Designs site you should really check out the gallery.  They have some super cards made using their stamps.  The paper for this card is from Heidi Grace's "Sunshowers" 6x6 pack.  The epoxy hearts are from the same line, which I found at Joann's.  I used my Cuttlebug Swiss Dot folder for the embossing on the side of the card and I added some Glossy Accents to her high heels.  I also added some Stickles on her hair bands and tee-shirt for some bling.  This was an old Mojo Monday sketch from 2009.    After I finished the card I was thinking it should have had more layers.  I think it is missing something, but I'm not sure what.  

I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
Stampin' For The Weekend - Colors of Summer
Sister Act Card Challenge - Challenge #22
Challenges 4 Everybody - Challenge #28 Anything Goes

Here is my card for today.


Just a quick note...I hope you will be able to join us this Thursday for our first ever blog hop and challenge at Creative Knockouts (formally The Dutch Dare).  We have a great new look and some fun challenges planned, so I hope you will stop by and take a look.

1 comment:

Please comment...
I love hearing from you and checking out your blog.