Thursday, November 28, 2013

Creative Knockouts Challenge - TicTacToe

This week at Creative Knockouts we have a slightly different version of the TicTacToe board.  You need to choose one thing from row 1, two things from row 2 and three things from row 3.  We also have a new sponsor for this challenge Dilly Beans Stamps.  So I hope you will be able to join us this week.

EMBOSSING
DISTRESSING
SHAPED CARD
STAMPS
SENTIMENT
DIES
FLOWERS
PEARLS/BLING
RIBBON/TWINE

For my card I used the Dilly Beans digi image "Amalia's Daisy Crown".  I printed the image twice, colored the first and just the daisy crown on the second.  I fussy cut the daisy crown  and added to the colored image for more dimension.  As for the TicTacToe board I distressed the edges of the image and sentiment using Antique Linen Distress Ink.  For the second row I used the sentiment stamp from Printworks called "I'm so Glad".  The dies I used were the Nestabilities Circle and Scallop Circle Dies and MFT Die-namics Rounded Banner Stax.  For the third row I added gem stones from Ki, ribbon from my stash and flowers using a small punch from Fiskars.  The paper is from My Mind's Eye Collectable "Remarkable" 6x6 pack.  Here is my card for this week's challenge.



 Thanks for stopping by...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment...
I love hearing from you and checking out your blog.