Sunday, April 20, 2014

Whipper Snapper Designs Muddy Pup Card

Today's card is using a stamp from Whipper Snapper Designs called Muddy Pup.  The layout for the card is using Sketch #172 from this week's challenge over at the My Favorite Things blog.  The stamped image was colored with Copics, then I popped up the muddy bits with rolled up glue dots to add some interest.  I also added some Glossy Accents to the nose.  The papers are from the 6x6 pattern paper pack Simple Stories 24/Seven and the flag was die cut using the MFT Die-namics Fishtail Flags Stax & Layers.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Animal Antics
My Favorite Things Get Sketchy#172

Here is the sketch...





We are heading back up north from Florida on Saturday, so I will be packing up my card stuff this week.  I am going to try to get out one more card before we go.  If not I will see you in a couple of weeks.  Thanks for taking a look...




1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Linda, super cute and so beautifully coloured.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Please comment...
I love hearing from you and checking out your blog.