Saturday, August 23, 2014

Reach for the Stars Card

The challenge this week at the Art Impressions Blog is "Show Off Your Sentiments".  When I do cards that the sentiment is the focal point I usually look for a sketch to work off of.  So being a creature of habit I used Sketch #190 from the Get Sketchy Challenge this week at the My Favorite Things Blog.  

To create the circle shape I used the largest of my Nestabilities Circle Dies.  The papers are from My Minds Eye "Sunshine" 6x6 pack.  The sentiment is the Art Impressions stamp Reach for the Stars.  I paper pieced the star & heart in the sentiment to pull it all together.  The flags were created using the My Favorite Things Fishtail Flags Stax Die-namics.  The spiral paper clip & Paper Studio - Spare Parts brad was from Hobby Lobby.  I went around all the edges with Tim Holtz's Tea Dye Distress Ink.   

I am entering this card in the following challenges:


 Have a great day...


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card! I really like the colour combo that you used. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment...
I love hearing from you and checking out your blog.