Friday, August 14, 2015

Art Impressions Challenge - Anything Goes

Well, I am finally back after hip replacement surgery.  It's taken time to manage the steps, so this was the first week I was able to get down to my craft area and make some cards.  Today's card is for the Art Impression Challenge - Anything Goes.  I pulled out the AI stamp & sentiment set Goldie Golfer, colored her with Copics & paper pieced the skirt & visor.  The papers were just from my scrap bin.  The letters were cut using the MFT By the Letters Die-namics  and the background paper was cut using the PTI Angle Vertical Die.  Here's my card for this week's challenge.


 Thanks for stopping by...

2 comments:

  1. What a brilliant backing paper to compliment the image! Fantastic creation!
    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goldie looks fabulous in her pink outfit! I love this card!! Thanks for playing along with us over at Art Impressions!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment...
I love hearing from you and checking out your blog.