Friday, August 14, 2015

Changing Things Up

Today's card is a change of pace from my usual cards.  I try to come up with my own designs or work off of a sketch from a challenge, but every now and then I see a fantastic card design that I want to recreate.  And that is what today's card is about.  I saw this card on the Do Stamping with Dawn blog.  She is a Stampin Up Demonstrator that has many unique card designs that are easy to create, but look great.  I went to a SU party several years ago and when I saw the Summer Silhouettes stamp set I had to have it.  Well with everything it was put on the shelf and never used.  When I saw Dawn's card I had to pull out this set and fell in love with all over again.  To see Dawn's card click the link HERE.  I changed up the sentiment, which was from the SU Sincere Salutations set.  I just banded my ribbon  instead of a bow and layered the stamp piece on Old Olive card stock.  Here is my card.  


 Since this card was so easy to do I made several using different sentiments.


I went a little crazy and did the inside too!


Have a great weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment...
I love hearing from you and checking out your blog.