Wednesday, August 19, 2015

PTI Make It Monday - Masking Sentiments

Today's card was made for the Papertrey Ink Make It Monday challenge.  Ashley Cannon Newell has a video showing her tips & tricks for masking sentiments.  My card was made using the PTI Funky Florals as my background.  I just used a square punch on a post-it to make my mask, then stamped it with the "Hello There" sentiment from the PTI stamp set Mini Blooms.  I used Inkssentials Enamel Accents for the black dots around the sentiment.  It's a little hard to see in the pic, but I used blue, pink & yellow Stickles on all the dots.  In person it's really pops and almost looks like fireworks.


Thanks for stopping by...


2 comments:

  1. Great way to hi-light your sentiment, Linda! I do see the stickles, so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! It does look like celebratory fireworks! Cheerful, fun and happy card!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment...
I love hearing from you and checking out your blog.