Friday, September 18, 2015

Stamping Bella Wedding Card

My niece had asked me to make a wedding card that she is going to in November.  So I pulled out one of my favorite stamp sets for weddings from Stamping Bella from the Uptown Couple series called Brett & Brenda Get Married.  This is a really large stamp, so I only colored up the top half for my card.  The papers were from My Mind's Eye Love Me 6x6 pack.    Not your conventional colors, but I think it works.  The "celebrate" was die cut using Penny Black's die cuts called Celebrations. 

 I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Die Crazy
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes 9/15 - 9/21

I'm giving my niece the card today and of course it was cloudy, so the pics are not the best.  Also, for some reason my red doesn't film real well either.  This is actually SU's Cherry Cobbler.


Here is the inside.


Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Linda. I love the image. I am sure the bride and groom love your card. I'm delighted to see your work entered in the ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door. Please join us again. Happy creating :)
    Hugs&Smiles,
    Asmah
    TTCRD DT
    Qinaahana Arts and Crafts {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card. Love the sentiment inside the card.Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Die Crazy Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete

Please comment...
I love hearing from you and checking out your blog.