Monday, February 8, 2016

Celebrating 9 Years with Papertrey Ink

Wow, there is a lot going on at Papertrey Ink this week for their 9 year celebration.  Today I am playing along with their challenge to create with the design team.  The challenge -  to use all the inspiration this week and see what you come up with.  My inspiration is from Lexi Daly and the card you see below.  This is one of her favorite color schemes.
My card uses the stars from the PTI stamp set Scene It - Celebration.  I masked off a section for my sentiment which was made using the PTI dies called Wet Paint Cuts.  I die cut it 3 times and layered them to give it a little more dimension.  Here is my card.

  
 If you have a chance, check out Nicole Heady's blog and take part in all the fun.




2 comments:

  1. Love your take of Lizzie's card! The stars look great and so does your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous! Love the color scheme and those perfectly placed stars!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment...
I love hearing from you and checking out your blog.