Monday, September 26, 2016

Art Impressions Challenge - Cards To Die For

The challenge the last couple weeks at the Art Impressions Blog is Cards to Die For.  So for my card I pulled out the AI stamp set and coordinating dies called Fairy Spinner.  I used white embroidery floss for my string to make my stamped image spin.  The papers were from Recollections Bright & Basic 6 x6 pack.  I used a circle & scalloped circle die to create the opening.  The sentiment, which also comes with the stamp set was done with two old punches from Stampin Up.


Have a great week...

1 comment:

  1. I love her paper pieced dress! Great spinner card. Thanks for joining us over at Art Impressions for our Challenge "Cards to Die For".

    ReplyDelete

Please comment...
I love hearing from you and checking out your blog.