Saturday, February 25, 2017

Art Impressions Challenge - Playful People

I have another card for the Art Impressions Playful People Challenge.  This one using an image & sentiment from Art Impressions called Hot Java Mama that I picked up at Hobby Lobby.  There are so many cute images & sentiments it was hard to pick just one. I again paper pieced her gown & robe using paper from Recollections Bright & Basic.  I use this paper pack since it's very thin pattern paper and works the best for paper piecing.  I work in layers starting with the lower part of the gown between her legs, then the left side, followed by the night gown and finally the right side to give it correct dimension.  The background papers were from American Crafts / Studio Calico Snippets collection.


 Have a great day...


3 comments:

  1. Great card! Perfect sentiment for your image and I love the way you put it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, love her! Bring on the caffeine! Awesome card, love her polka dot dress! Thanks so much for joining us this challenge! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment...
I love hearing from you and checking out your blog.