Monday, February 13, 2017

Papertrey Ink Celebrating Past, Present & Future 2007

Papertrey Ink is celebrating their past ten years and looking back at the stamp sets from each year.  Today's card was made for the 2007 look back.  Since I didn't have any of these stamps I took inspiration from a card done by Dawn McVey using a set from 2007 called Beautiful Blooms.

Here is Dawn's card.


For my card I changed up the colors and used yellow instead.  For the flowers I used the Papertrey Ink stamps & dies called Delightful Dahlia & Delightful Dahlia Additions.  The edge was made using a die from Marianne design and the paper was from American Crafts called Classic Calico.  Here is my take on Dawn's card.


Thanks for stopping by...






 

2 comments:

  1. Wow! This is stunning! You did such a gorgeous colouring job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The coloring of your dahlia is gorgeous. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Please comment...
I love hearing from you and checking out your blog.