Thursday, March 30, 2017

Papertrey Ink Make It Monday - Curved Sentiments

Today's card was inspired by the challenge at Nicole's blog for Papertrey Ink.  Ashley has a video showing her tips and tricks for making curved sentiments from straight ones.  For my curved sentiment I used a sentiment from the PTI set Wonderful Words: Birthdays.  I also used the coordinating die for the "birthday" die cut.  The cake was die cut and stamped using the PTI Invitation Basics stamps & dies.  I went with neutral colors, so I could use it for  either a male or female card.
I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Papertrey Ink Make It Monday #279 - Curved Sentiments
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes

 
Thanks for stopping by...

6 comments:

  1. Love your mix of elements, Linda, and curving the sentiment adds a nice touch! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT card Linda! Love how you used your curved sentiment over the curve of the die cut...very clever! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun and festive looking card and the gold is such a nice addition!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous, festive and fun birthday card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOOOH! Your card turned out great! Thanks for joining me for this week's Make It Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is perfect! I love that curved sentiment over the frame.

    ReplyDelete

Please comment...
I love hearing from you and checking out your blog.